Subscribe to our contents with RSS
Publish BCN content on your site
|All AP news|
1. To subscribe to an RSS feed, you need an RSS reader program, called an "aggregator", which collects updates on RSS-compatible sites that you wish to monitor.
• RSS readers available on the Internet: Feed Demon, News Gator, Feed Reader, Pluck.
• Web sites that act as RSS readers: Bloglines.
• Browsers with RSS readers incorporated: Opera, Firefox, Explorer, etc.
2. Choose any of the content below you want to be informed and then:
• Click the icon , copy the address or URL and paste it into your aggregator.
• If you use a browser to view your RSS, click on the icon , then go to the View option and choose XML Feed, Subscribe to source or subscribe now (depending on the browser).
• Finally, consult your aggregator program when you want to know whether Chile Asia Pacific has new content.
• To publish up-to-date Chile Asia Pacific content on your site, click the icon for the section you want to post. This opens a page that displays the format in which the contents are displayed once posted.
• At the bottom of the post content box, click the Options button and select the format you want to change (e.g., HTML), copy the code with the code button (copy and paste), and then post it into the preferred place on your site or blog.
• Entries in the box embedded in your website or blog will be updated every time the Library published a new content section you chose.
Example: All AP news, you can see all the content on this site