Conditions for publishing comments
1. Comments must comply with the BCN’s institutional mission of promoting dialogue on democracy and citizen participation.
2. Comment must be related to the subject or discussion of the BCN content on which you are commenting: be it an article, interview or op-ed column.
3. Profanity, insults or offensive language directed at persons or institutions, whether or not they are members of the Legislature, is prohibited.
4. All comments will process through a "moderator’s cue" before being published on the site.
5. The comments should have a maximum of 150 words (800 characters with no spaces). This will facilitate interaction with others and ease of reading.